Then Friday night Taylor spent the night at a friend's house. So Friday night and Saturday, I had "Mommy and Cloie." First Cloie's request for dinner was tacos at Taco Bell. =D Silly girl. So we went to Taco Bell and then peaked at Goodwill next door. Found a Dora book for a whopping 27 cents. Then on the way home we peaked at The Salvation Army and found a Dora doll and a dinosaur for $1.10. She was on cloud nine! Then before heading home we had to go to Family Video to rent a Dora movie. Do you see a pattern here? LOL
Then on Saturday she wanted to go to the mall as princess. =D So of course we had to take pictures before we went.
Close up below. ;o)
Then we had some mall fun. =D
Oh no...more Dora books....lol
I was very blessed to spend some quality time with each daughter! <3




1 comment:
"A Dora doll and a dinosaur"....great combination! She is so silly. :)
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)