"Open the door. Open the door! Open the door!" ~ Jr.
(And yes my back door is super dirty cuz he pawing at it until he is let in.) =oP
Okay, back to Friday morning. =o) So the fabulous 7 (me, Taylor, Cloie, my sissy, mom, grandma, & Aunt Diane) rode down in the "blue bus ~2nd generation" ;o) down to Milford to enjoy all the crafts and artwork. Once we got down there, we meet up with my Aunt Darlene to complete our fab 8. =o)
Cloie was so happy to get more dress up clothes from my Aunt Darlene. =oD
So we paired off and headed down the road to enjoy all the awesome vendors! Lots and Lots of cool things! These are only my cell photos. I took other photos via my camera and will post them in the near future. =o)
We need this for the future home. <3
...and this! =oD
It was getting really hot so the girls had to cool off with ice slushies. =-D
...and then made duck faces. lol =oP
Shade break. 1/2 way done and still smiling and having a good time! =o)
So on our way back from having an awesome girls day with the fab 8, the 7 of us headed back, making great time, despite the increased traffic from rush hour beginning. Almost home and I got a call from a number I don't recognize. I answer it and it's a neighbor down the road. Jr. was accidentally left outside in the fenced in backyard for the day and he was bored - and mad that he was left outside. He doesn't like it outside and thinks he needs to be in his living room spot.
He wanted to do some site seeing. He dug underneath the fence gate and ran around the neighborhood. The nice neighbor down the road - across our busy street... let him into their home after seeing him enjoying his freedom maybe a little too much. They called the vet and got my cell number. So on the way home, I had to pick him up.
My sissy picked up Pelly, the pelican at Milford. Pelly said goodbye to us before flying off on the big blue truck. ;o)
And last night I cut the front yard. Again Jr was in the backyard but was good and didn't dig another hole under the gate. So now my front yard looks pretty and I have my yard work all caught up so I can have some family fun tonight with friends at the fair! =oD
Hubby is doing a good job keeping my grass green and weed free. =o)

















2 comments:
Junior is a stinker!! Cute pics of the kids and I'm so jealous of your yard!!
Never a dull moment with Junior around. ;O) hee hee
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)