In light of the holidays, instead of doing the 12 days of Christmas, I am putting a little twist on it.
12 things I don't need for Christmas.
1. Ipad or tablet
2. Unlimited data on my cellphone and the hefty bill to go with it
3. Brand new car loaded with gadgets it will take me 6 years to pay
4. 500 cable channels. Free tv works just fine for me
5. The latest PS or the newest Xbox
6. The lastest smart phone or watch that would cost me over $50.
7. Expensive jewelry to impress other people
8. A purse that costs the amount of a car payment
9. A tv in every room
10. To go out to eat at least once a week
11. To spend every last dime & penny on gifts for my kids from Santa
12. Drama
6 Things I do need this Christmas season:
1. To share with others who are least fortunate via the sharing tree
2. lead a helping hand
3. Shower my kids with lots of hugs and kisses
4. Quality family time
5. Prepare for Jesus' birth
6. Be even more awesome. ;o)

2 comments:
This is AWESOME!
Isn't it :)
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)