This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit my family in Lowell on Friday night into Saturday. SEE HERE FOR DETAILS.
Then on Sunday morning my family got the chance to live on the farm. SEE HERE FOR DETAILS.
Then Sunday afternoon I went to my first horse show. The girls again were on cloud 9! =D
Cloie on a horse! =D
Taylor riding with Rachelle. <3
"I want to ride a horsey!"
Cloie is NOT happy her sister is riding a horse while she sitting here.
She is trying patient for her turn. =D
Sitting in Ashley's chair and wearing her sunglasses. =D
Rachelle warming up her horse.
Cloie's turn to ride with Ashley <3
Big smiles! =D
Ashley warming up Chester.
This little girl wasn't much bigger than Cloie!
Cloie got another chance to get on yet another horse. =D
This girl fell off her horse during the pole racing. =o(
Silly Taylor. =D
Cloie in Ashley's cowgirl boots! Huge smile.
Trying to watch in 'em. =D
It's hard walking in cowgirl boots. lol
Who's little feet are these?
What little feet you have Ashley. lol
Taylor's turn to try on the cowgirl boots. She now wants a pair for Christmas. =D
Cloie running around pretending she is a horse doing the pole races.
What fun! Then it was the sad time when we had to leave and head home. Both girls took a nap on the way home. TONS of fun, LOTS of memories, and a wonderful weekend well spent. I had a wonderful time in Lowell/ Saranac! <3
1 comment:
Aren't the horse shows fun?! Looks like Taylor FINALLY got to ride a horse ;-) They both look like they had a blast. Very happy you were able to experience it, but sad we weren't there with you. As you could tell, I'm not the only one who falls off their horse. :)
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)