Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall Bucket List

I have been itching to post up my new fall banner on my Facebook and on my blog here. =D They are ready to go - been ready for a few weeks now. I'm trying to hold off until after Labor Day weekend, the unofficial end of summer.

And the of course awesome ideas are popping up on Pinterest, in stores, everywhere! Making it harder to resist not to go all fall! =o)

So, while I was holding back the urge to go all fall everywhere, I decided I would take all my fall energy and create a fall bucket list for the family.

I first came across this idea for an awesome blog called Loves of Life. So I decided to tweak what she had to fit my family. Off to Word and an half hour later I came up with this below. =o) Not too bad, huh?


Feel free to print and copy for yourself. =o) I have it on the refrigerator in a protective sleeve cover so we can check things off with erasable markers. The girls are already excited. Taylor was reading them to Cloie yesterday. =oD  Good times ahead for the fall season!

Bye bye summer, Hello fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)