(NOTE: This is going to be one loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg post!) HA! Enjoy!
(OH and this is only a few of the pictures I took. ;o)
Once we got to the campground - Pancho's Pond, Mike set up our BIG tent. ;o) It's so big that grandpa Gary couldn't even fit into it. lol
Especally when the tent was closed..... his feet stuck out. =D
Chase had to join everyone in the tent, but then after that, it got a little crowded. ;o)
Girls pretending to sleep. =D
Busted! lol
Off to ride the golf cart. I swear grandpa Gary was giving out rides on the golf cart the rest of Friday night. =D
"Bye mom!"
"I want to go!"
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....."
As you can see, I'm OVERLY excited to ride the golf cart with flames! lol And holy crap that thing can fly! Had to hold on for dear life. ;o) Okay....maybe I'm stretching it a bit.... lol
Chase tired for the golf cart rides.
Then it was off to ride bikes and scooters. =D
"I'll follow you, Tay!"
"Opps! Help please! I ran into a brick wall.." She doesn't know how to use her breaks yet. lol
I just love the name of this place!
We at here for lunch on Saturday before we hit the downtown shops. YUM!
We are angry like the angry tomato. =D
The kids love this animal - thing made out of toys. =D Don't ask me what kind of animal 'cause I don't have a clue. lol
Cloie had a teeny, tiny boo boo on her chin and of course she had to pick at it and make it HUGE.
Cloie with a raccoon hat, ready to venture out into the frontier! =D Don't know what's up with her arms. Maybe she was trying to be a raccoon???? lol
On our way back to the van, the family tried to play this game which was in front of the restaurant we ate at earlier.
Cloie trying to hit the yellow board that was next to me.
Time for the PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cloie's all time favorite place to be! =D
Okay...this post is really long and I'm about 1/2 way through the weekend. HA! Please visit part 2 of Lundington. =O)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)