Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Recap

Holy CRAP! July is over! July was very busy via events that happened, but I don't feel productive.

Well for starters I only wrote a whopping 5 pages! That's pathetic! It really is. At that rate I for sure won't have the novel written by my deadline.

Secondly, I didn't do any organizing or simplifying around the house. Strike TWO!

So the month of July was an unproductive one. That clearly shows it.

Plus it was a trying month for me in many areas that had me on edge, emotionally, which wore me out.

I know I'm not perfect and I know that every month won't have a long list of all what I've accomplished but to have nothing........ ouch, kinda hurts. I know....it's my fault, I get it. No one else to blame....sort of...lol

But anyways, July is practically over and a new month starts tomorrow. School for both girls starts in a little over a month, and so does Taylor's Sunday school classes.

Hopefully my list of 75 things will help give me a boost to get crackin' at being productive in my life during the month of August. Wish me luck! I need it!  =o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)