Friday, September 7, 2012
25 Things
1. Today is Friday! WOOP Woop!
2. Today I have Dew. YES!
3. My eyes are tired, my mind is tired and am waiting to wake up yet at 10am.
4. It's pizza Friday and am glad I don't have to cook dinner. =o)
5. Trying to focus on work. Keyword, trying....
6. I got my hair cut this past Monday and have worn it down- going on 4 days in a row now. (kinda a big deal if you know me. lol)
7. Don't have much plans for the weekend. I do predict the hubby will be gone most of the weekend helping his bro out so maybe I'll get some things done around the house that didn't get done last weekend.
8. Hubby has helped a lot around the house this past week which was super nice. I've enjoyed it greatly, not so much the strings attached. hee hee hee. ;o)
9. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not looking forward to going to the gym in an hour and a half, but got to get my 3 days in this week.
10. Feel really bad I haven't written on the novel in what seems like forever.
11. In a little over a month I'll be going on vacation! =D Yeahhhh!!!!!
12. I want to go to IKEA! Never been there but think I'll be in heaven once I get there. =oD
13. I survived this first week of back to school. A few little bumps, but overall a good week.
14. Been pluggin' away on my 75 Things. Quite a few to go yet.
14. Generally I'm a quiet person and it takes a while for me to open up, but once I do, I am a warm, caring, loving, faithful person. If you haven't seen this side, maybe there's a reason.
15. I've been busy taking pictures. =D Ashley's and Kaden/Sophie's
16. Not liking the day getting dark earlier. By 9pm I'm ready to go to bed. ugh.
17. I'm a sucker for crafts of all sorts.
18. I normally feel bad spending money on myself.
19. I rather listen to the radio than watch tv.
20. I have a dumb phone.
21. I don't understand why the hardest part about going to the gym is the actually the "getting there part".
22. My favorite part of the day is the afternoon.
23. I play Words with Friends. =o)
24. I like chick flick movies. I'll admit it.
25. Ab Studios has booked a wedding for 2013!
Happy Friday everyone!!


2 comments:
You had two #14's so technically, it's 26 things! :)
Dang. That proved I wasn't awake yet. lol =oD Or that I'm really polish. hee hee
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)