Cloie ready for her 1st day of Preschool! ='o)
Cuter than a cupcake? Yup. =D
Cloie with attitude. hee hee
Her first backpack I scored for less than $1! She was just soooooooo trilled it was Dora and Boots. =D
Taylor's turn. She was up bright and early at 6am soooo happy today she was going back to school. She had this outfit picked out for over a month. =D
She is growing up WAY too fast. ='o)
Cloie wataching her sister get her pictures taken.
This year Taylor wanted a over the shoulder bag and found a plain black one for $3. Then aunt Sheryl and she decorated it while they spend som Q.T together. =o)
BAM! =D
Taylor used her allowance money to purchase her ladybug lunchbox. =D She even packed her lunch the night before.
Also we did her nails last night too. Painted with stickers on them, ready to rock out. =D
Taylor's turn for a little attitude. =D
I hope both of my beautiful girls have a WONDERFUL 1st day of school! <3
1 comment:
So Cute I Love these 2
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)