Holy crap May! Where did you go? These months this year, just like it seems every year, flew by! It seemed like just yesterday it was my sister’s wedding, then Mother’s day, then now May 31st – the last day of the month of May!
Looking back, I don’t feel too accomplished in regards to my New Year’s Resolution of decluttering in 2012 that I talked about back in January (here)
Some months were more productive like... (if you want to read what I did, feel free to click on the month - it's green or blue)
March (with a side note that my laundry basket thing has NOT been built yet………………. If you are clueless of what I’m talking about click the month for the link to that post)
And others that weren’t so productive like:
As for the month of May:
1) I had a garage sale and sold some old stuff. Still have stuff left over so maybe I’ll have another garage sale in the future or sell the stuff on craigslist
2) I’ve tried really hard not to buy things because if I’m decluttering then I shouldn’t be buying and adding to it, right?
3) I went through my closet and down sized that! (That was in May right???)
That’s it for May. So I guess May was a month that wasn’t so productive, but hey I did do a little. That counts right? =o)
I did write a lot this month on my novel so that goal was one step closer. =o) Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)