Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Holy Blog~ness!


2 posts in one day! OMG! Hahahahaha….. Obviously I find this funny.

Why hello May! ;o)

Today was supposed to be a high of 71 but pshhh! It’s like 53 other there in ol' Michigan. Weather people got today and yesterday um……wrong! lol
I did get a chance to sneak some writing in! Woot! What a way to start May off – writing on the first day! Ended one chapter, started another…. Bringing the two parts I have already wrote a little closer to each other. Hopefully soon, maybe this month (fingers crossed) they can be brought together. Then I can start plugged away at ending the novel. That would be awesome! =o)
Today I literally dragged my butt to the gym on my lunch. I soooo despised going today and was easily talking myself out - telling myself I should stay, eat lunch and write. But the “good” me won and went to the gym. I did lots of abs machines and walked/ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill – until my legs were jell-o and I couldn’t continue anymore. Plus I was doused in sweat. Ugh! Still after hours later, my stomach kills me and as I walk my thighs still hurt. I’m so out of shape it isn’t funny! =o(
But I went - twice now this week. Yeah me! Fingers crossed I can maybe talk myself into going to the gym Friday.
But the big question that is on my mind all day today:
Why is it so hard just going to the gym compared to the workout itself?

Oh and P.S. The whole saying you'll feel better after your workout is a load of CRAP! I'm tired, hurt everywhere already, and would love just to veg out in front of the TV, watching Tim Allen and Dancing with the Stars, eating a huge bowl of white cheddar pasta shells! (YUM YUM!!!) But no, I need to finish my work day, go home, cook dinner (non-pasta food....no clue actually what I'm making yet, just know family isn't crazy for pasta like I am - dare meat eaters lol), clean house, help Taylor with homework, give kids baths, put them to bed, and then maybe watch Dancing with the Stars. But hey, I went to the gym right? lol

All in all, so far, May is looking quite alright and I'm excited to see what happens! =o)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)