I saw this cute idea on Pinterest (of course!!!) and the link to a blog said they got their supplies at Michael's....so.... that's why I needed to go there. ;o)
OMG!!! (Yes, again!) I began to lose track of time and was in AH at all the cute/pretty/awesome stuff there! I wanted to spend all day in that store emptying out my bank account.
Didn't find what I was originally looking for BUT!!!! found flip flops for Cloie which have been a SUPER hard thing - and in my price range of cheap. Well this girl found some and at $1.25!!!!
So I was super proud of myself for walking out the door only spending $5.55. I found substitutes for what I was looking for and had broken down to buy myself something. =oD
I just had to........
Gotta have a little fun at the office after a CRAZY morning. A dollar well spent. =o)
But seriously, I think I should be banded from there. I was good this time but can't predict I'll be good next time. I heart that store!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



1 comment:
I LOVE AND COULD LIVE AT THAT STORE AS WELL!! Sheryl Kasper :)
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)