Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

I first off want to wish all mothers out there a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend!!!!



I just came from Taylor’s Mother’s Day program at school. Boy did I cry and cry and cry and cry. (Yeah, I’m a crier.) Anyways, what really made me tear up the most was what Taylor wrote in her mother’s day card. See below. =o)





Note: 1) Obviously I'm not perfect and can be "crabby" some of the time..... 2) hamburger out of an oven? Just for the record, I have never baked a hamburger before. =o) 3) And to think I don't feel I clean my house enough! lol



All growing up, I never had this burning desire to be a mom, have kids, but  9 years ago, God brought it to my attention, by taking things into his own hands (how only God can…) and made me realize that I’m so blessed to be a mom. AND not only to one awesome daughter but two!


My girls are the light to my world – my everything (almost that is….hubby is in there too and means lots to me). They bring laughter to my life along with smiles, tears, and of course challenges, but again, I wouldn’t change a moment or day for anything.

  
I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be the mother I strive to be if it wasn’t for my own mother and mother-in-laws. I look up to all of them. They have done such a wonderful job raising me and their children, that I hope they continue to share their wisdom with me so I can be the best mom for my girls.





To my deasrest mother:

          Mom, I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I can’t put enough o’s to just show you the amount of love I have for you. You have always been there for me, even when no one else would stand by my side. I look up to you in so many ways. Even though we don’t see eye to eye in many subjects, I know that we both respect the other and treat the other as an equal. That has meant the world to me! I love how you are very talented in so many areas and continue to try new things. I love how you respected my stubborn independent personality I have. You never wanted to change me into something I’m not (like a housewife). You have always loved me for who I was. Over the years, I know I didn’t make things easy. Teenage girls never do. (I’m very sorry for that.) I’m glad you are there for me to lean on when I need you, not only in the past, and right now, but also in the future, when my girls become teenage girls too. (GALP!!!!!) Thank you so much for everything you sacrificed for me throughout my childhood. I hope I made you proud to be your daughter and I hope we can remain close no matter what life throws our way. LOVE YOU!!!!!! <3   =’o)   (Yes, I’m crying as I write this. Told ya, I’m a crier. Lol)

  



To my mother-in-law, Shari:

          Thank you so much for being my hubby’s mom. You did an awesome job raising him by yourself. He’s my common sense half, my rock. You taught him how to cook =o) (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT lol), to be independent, and to be a hard worker. I couldn’t ask for a better mother-in-law!!! You are always welcoming, a shoulder to cry on, and a great friend. You are a remarkable woman! I love having you as part of my family and going on all the vacations with us. Hopefully this mother’s day weekend is filled with lots of love, relaxing time, and happy memories. Love you lots!



To my mother-in-law, Barbara:

          To me you are more than just Taylor’s grandma. To me, you (and your family) are and always be part of my family. I’m sure this weekend will be hard for you and you are in my prayers along with your family. I have to thank you raising a man who knew how to make people smile. Brian’s humor and personality was contagious. He knew how to put a smile on your face. I know he learned that from you. You are such a warm and friendly person who has love just bursting out of them. I hope your mother’s day weekend is filled with great memories, love, and peace.








Again, I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend, showing their mom how much they care, appreciate, and love ALL what mothers do. =D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)