Monday: Today’s monolog I had with myself
Self: It is 11:30am ~ time to go to the gym.
Self: But I don’t want to. I'm comfy sitting at my desk.
Self: Do you want to stay the same size?
Self: Well yeah….
Self: Then you need to go to the gym.
Self: But I don’t want to.
Self: You’ll feel energized and refresh….
Self: Heck no! I'll feel like I just got ran over by a semi. I’ll be tired, sweaty, and drained.
Self: Get off your butt and go to the gym!
Self: Ugh! (Walking out of the office, grumpy)
Why does it have to be SO difficult to go to the gym? You would think after going for over 2 months, I wouldn’t have this conversation with myself, but I do on a daily basis still.
I guess for me, the gym is a love/hate relationship. At least I can check that off for today and dread it Wednesday. =o)
