This post is dedicated to my hubby with the upcoming birthday, just days away!
Michael
10 Things I LOVE about YOU!
9. I LOVE you're a great dad. I see how you adore the girls and try to be as active in their lives as possible (when work doesn't get in the way). You help discipline them, help encourage them, and help guide them as they grow. I love seeing you guys spend daddy and girls time. You always have been family oriented from the second I meet you - always planning things with them instead around them.
8. I LOVE you can fix things. If it's from fixing a plugged drain, to helping me re-do our landscaping, to fertilizing my (yes my 'cause I'm the one who wants it fertilized) lawn, to
6. I LOVE how you're the older one. =oD Hey, it's the truth. lol And I love it! You're older than me!!!! Hee hee hee
5. I LOVE how you have my back. You call to check up on me when you know I've had a bad morning with the girls. Or you come home and have dinner started when you know I hate to cook. You do the little things to make my day. Also when I have to discipline one of the girls, you stand behind my decision (most of the time except when you think I'm being too hard). I love how you stand behind me going after my dreams - me going back to school and graduating, me writing my novel, getting the property and planning our dream home!
4. I LOVE you're goofy. Not only are you funny but you can be goofy - childish. You are a kid at heart and will probably never grow out of it. You will do (to me) the STUPIDEST stuff and 90% of it with your brother. I don't get it but hey, it's you and one of the things I love about ya (until you get hurt that is...or ruin something.....).
2. I LOVE you're easygoing. You go with the flow and are willing to try new things like my cooking, my new recipes, my mom's fire pictures, and other silly things I want to try - like going to Tennessee. =oD You put on a huge funny smile and go for it. Thank you so much for putting up with 99% of it. =o) Also you're easygoing when it comes with people, my friends, my family, and people we have met in the past 8 years together.
1. I LOVE you because...well... because you're YOU!
LOVE YOU hubby and hope you have a wonderful 34th birthday coming up!










1 comment:
Very nice Anita! So glad the construction worker picture made the cut! :) Your family rocks!
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)