Monday, May 21, 2012

May flowers!


Above: One of three potted plants on my front deck.
Below: Uncle Sam ready for summer festivities. (I'm going to have to repaint him though this year.)



Above: My beloved bleeding heart bush in my front yard. By the end of the summer it gets SO huge!
Below: One of the side yards: daisies, cat nip, and many varieties of columbines!




Above: Close up of a columbine flower.
Below: A hanging basket I got from my boss for Administrative Day.



 Above: Two clematis plants on an old wagon wheel. (back porch)
Below: Sage and lots of daisies!



Above: Close up of my daisies! =o)
Below: My mommy morning dove nesting



Above: If you look closely, I think there is a baby morning dove in front of the mommy. =o)
Below: More daisies!!! =D



Above: Another shot of the backyard.



LOTS of flowers in bloom! More are growing and will be blooming in the months to come!
Hope everyone is surrounded by beautiful May flowers! Hopefully this weekend, Memorial Weekend, everyone can stop, and take time to smell the flowers. =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)