Mommy and Taylor <3
Taylor caught 2 fish!
Cloie went fishing for the first time and caught two fish as well!
Candy worms!
"Can I touch the fish?"
Hubby and Cloie kayaking. =o)
"Look mom! No hands! Just don't look down and see that the board is hitting the sandy bottom..." ;o)
Camping tent syle. =o)
Going on a hike to look for Big Foot. =o)
Good Morning!
"How do I get in?" lol
View of the lake while I relax with my chair in the water. =O)
Cloie playing in the water.
Taylor trying to get the baby fish to go into her purple pail.
"Hmmmm..." ;o)
Mommy's water bugs!
Me! lol
Is she part frog?!?!?!?!
Seriously?!?! YIKES!
Checking out the rest of the lakes in the state park.
OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE...... Michigan has VENOMOUS RATTLESNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SH.............!
The girls loved this place that we drop past many many times.
Daddy and the girls. <3
We wanted to eat here but the parking lot was PACKED! Maybe another time.
Go ol' downtown Fenton.
We had to get down-south ice cream at Grandma's Ice Cream Shop. =)
AHHhhhh......
They had animals so we had to check them out and feed them grass.
Mommy and her girls. Note: I love Taylor's shirt. =D
Feeding more animals.
We couldn't get over the fluff on the top of these ducks. =oD
Had a wonderful weekend, making wonderful memories, and and took some wonderful pictures. =o)










No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)