I've been going to the gym since mid-March so for a little over 2 months - 2 to 3 days a week and few 4 days/week sprinkled in there. When I started going to the gym I weighed 140lb. The hopes was I would drop 10lbs and I thought by now, I'd lose some weight....even one tiny pound would have made me happy - but NOPE. NADA! ZERO! NOTHING! What gives? Okay, so I still eat a bowl of ice cream now and again, but I haven eaten the whole carton lately...at least while I've been working out. ;o)
And so I haven't lost an ounce of weight. The scale still reads 140. Fine. I can deal with that, I guess. I'm not 20 anymore weighing my wonderful 105lbs. (The good ol' days of flat tummy and eating little debbie oatmeal cookies all day long!) =o) Now my morning and afternoon snack have been apples. Let me tell you, I'm getting sick of eating apples. 10am comes around and I'm like 'Yeah! Snack time! Oh yeah.....an apple....woo hooo...' (<- sarcastic ending here)
But after going to the gym for a little over 2 months "killing myself" as I call it since sometimes it feels like I'm going to die afterward, I have noticed I'm more toned. A good thing. Yeah! Something!
And then this morning, I was getting dressed and noticed my pants were snug and thought - darn it! I've gained weight! They weren't snug last time I wore them. What did I chow down on to gain the weight?!?! Then looking into the mirror I noticed it!!!!
Yup! I had a perky butt! =oD
Heck yeah!
That was my thought today. I have a perky butt now! =oD I then had to check it out again. At least if I wasn't going to lose any weight, I'd have a perky butt from going to the gym. Now I have to continue to go to the gym to keep it. =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)