Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Random~ness

Why hello there! =o)

I'm glad you are back to chat with me.

What a week. I've been alone at work all week, sweating, since the air doesn't work and the office has been around 80-85 degrees when I walk in the door at 8am. UGH! Yup, ugh is right.

Also Cloie is now asking for a puppy when she's fully potty trained. Yikes! I'm afraid the kid might be slightly disappointed when that time comes. Oh! and Cloie can ride her bike (with training wheels)!!!! She's going up WAY too fast! But she's SO proud she ran ride her bike like her big sister, Taylor. Have to teach her not to look backwards though. ;o)

I'm being a writing FEEN lately!!! I've written a ton on my novel in the past few weeks. Currently I'm on page 173. My goal is to have 250. Only 77 more to go! And Chapter 7 is a looooooong chapter. 25 pages so far. Even though I had a lot done this week, it's taking me longer to write. I'm all done using my old high school version and am solely creating new awesome stuff, which plainly takes more time for the ideas to form, play in my head, and then try to find the right words.

I crack myself up when the picture plays in my head. Currently the guys have decided to be macho and jump off a tree into a lake. Memories of Uncle Moose doing this repeatedly into 6 inches of water instantly popped into my head. LMAO that was great times there. Thanks goodness he's still alive! But anyways, I had my perfect character to have a similar experience. =D

And then after choosing, to me, the perfect character, I laugh even more because I could see this person, who the character is based on, actually do what I made the character do. LMAO (I am laughing out loud to myself in the empty office.) It was great to write! =D

I'm holding back putting the whole scene on here. I have so much fun torturing that poor character but he just asks for it, his personality, his non-gracefulness, not so bright kind of guy. The scene fits him to a T.

I have nothing planned after this scene though. Hopefully I can come up with something and not have too much writers block. This year is over 1/2 done now - on the down slope, and I really want to have the novel done by the end of the year, if not before! I'm getting closer the getting the two parts I wrote together. Once I do that, they I can end the novel! WOOT WOOT!


Oh and I re-arranged my desk area today! =D


OH!!!! And I'm getting my haircut tomorrow!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! (Not like my hair is super long but I grew out the cut. Hopefully I'm good and take a picture for ya! =D


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! COME BACK AND JOIN THIS RANDOM GAL. =oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)