Monday, June 18, 2012

A quiet father's day ~ literally

I Hope all the fathers out there had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday.

I woke up on Father's Day without my voice. The hubby thought that was the best Father's Day gift ever. Very funny.... The girls each made a journal for him, answering questions "about daddy" the best that they could. They then drew a picture on each page. They turned out adorable! Also they got daddy more socks because for some reason, he complains he never has socks....and we just bought him 12 pairs not too long ago too. Also the girls picked out a t-shirt and "pretty shorts" (the plaid kind) for him. Trying to get them to agree on one shirt and one pair of shorts was more harder than I thought. I swear we were in the store for 20 minutes until they finally agreed on the outfit. =o)

Anyways, after the hubby opened gifts, we went to church, they to a birthday party, dinner with the in-laws, and lastly the hubby had to help his brother over night. So me and girls chilled at home. I painted their nails while they watched Dora.

Today I woke up with still no voice which makes it kind of hard to work, answer the phone, and help tenants who walk in when they can't hear you talk. Every time the boss called in, he would chuckle at my little whisper that I have to forcefully get out.

Hopefully my voice decides to come back. I'm beginning to miss it. Not sure the family is thought. lol

=o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)