Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Random~ness: 51 Questions




  1. When did you last laugh? This morning while getting ready with the girls
  2. Seen anything weird lately? I saw a picture of a llama poodle on Printerest here. lol
  3. What is the movie you saw? Ratatouille with the girls. =o)
  4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Ireland
  5. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Well, after putting ½ away in the bank, paying off all my bills… I would buy my dream home that I would build. =o)
  6. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I use to G-ride in the car (the good ol’ days of pre-kids)
  7. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? To have people be more caring of others than just themselves
  8. Do you like to dance? Yuppers! That’s why I enjoy Zumba
  9. Would you ever consider living abroad? If it was Ireland….probably
  10. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Hubby checking on how my morning went <3
  11. Last time you swam in a pool? In January in Ohio
  12. Type of music you like most? Depends on my mood but if I had to pick a certain type I’d say hip hop
  13. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Have the rooms bigger and add an office (I miss my old office)
  14. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries and gas
  15. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? Yup with the hubby back when he had one
  16. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Maybe for a million dollars AFTER taxes (if they apply) otherwise nope
  17. Do you have a garden? Yes….it’s not planted yet since it’s only like 35 degrees outside. BRRR… but soon.
  18. Who sent the last text message you received? dad
  19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? NY & Co
  20. What time is bed time? I try to go to bed by 10pm during the week
  21. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Can’t say I have
  22. How many tattoos do you have? one
  23. What did you do for your last birthday? Well, I worked that day but hubby took me out to lunch. =o)
  24. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full
  25. What's the farthest-away place you've been? Jackson Hole, Wyoming
  26. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer until I got sick of eating ‘em
  27. Have you ever won a trophy? no
  28. Are you a good cook? I guess I can get myself by. I know I won’t starve but good cook – no. That’s where the hubby comes in. ;o)
  29. What's under your bed? Two totes and I’m sure tons of dirty hubby socks – oh and dust bunnies!
  30. What time do you get up? 6:30am which is early for me. (Hubby was gone at work already so I had to get up earlier to get Cloie ready
  31. What was the name of your first pet? Boomer
  32. Is there anything going on this weekend? Just going to an Easter Hunt in town on Saturday
  33. How are you feeling right now? I feel okay. Not 100% great but way better than yesterday
  34. What do you think about the most? How I can improve myself and be a better person, wife, & mom
  35. Do you sing in the shower? Quietly. ;o)
  36. What do you do for a living? Accounting (aka take care of my boss’ money hee hee)
  37. Do you love your job? For the most part I do honestly.
  38. What did you want to be when you grew up? A vet
  39. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? be a photographer
  40. Which came first the chicken or the egg? God created the chicken, then the roster to lay the egg. ;o)
  41. How many keys on your key ring? Too many but I need all of them
  42. What kind of car do you drive? A minivan
  43. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Ireland (do you see a theme??)
  44. What kind of books do you like to read? Nora Roberts
  45. What is your favorite time of the day? 5pm – I get to go home and see my family
  46. Where did you grow up? A little (to me) town in Michigan
  47. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? 10 miles
  48. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Whooo whooo…. (night owl)
  49. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? I was a farm aid, receptionist, housekeeper at a hotel, accounting associate, paralegal, and accountant
  50. What is most important in life? My family hands down
  51. What Inspires You? God, my family, and my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)