Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today’s impromptu brought to you today by tooth pain….



I had a dentist appointment today.
I'm normally not scared to go the dentist every six months like some people can get. And I don’t have any major work done, no crowns, root channels – just a few filling back in grade school. But for some reason after this visit my teeth have been killing me! OUCH! I finally broke down and took some Excedrin, then backed out from going to the gym on my lunch. I wanted to eat my 10 am snack so I had energy to burn but couldn’t due to being in so much pain. I’m going to have to go back to back the next two days…..ugh…..soreness here we come….

Anywhooo…. So instead of going to the gym I decided to write some more on the novel. =o)
Didn’t bring anything else to do or read (‘cause again I thought I was going to the gym) and since I haven’t really had the energy to write late at night after the chores are done and girls in bed – PLUS! Dancing with the Stars is on, so Monday and Tuesday are shot. ;o)   (HOT Spanish guy, Italian guy ~ whatever he is ~ HOT GUY with accent = eye candy dancing.)
Again getting off the subject thanks to eye candy….. back to writing….. well….. I’m at the point in the novel where I need my original manuscript (I wrote back in 1998ish…..1999? 1997? ….. we’ll just say late 90’s) that I am going off of, tweaking it a bite, adding scenes, deleting scenes I don’t like anymore, etc. So I decided to jump to some moment in time (I have NO CLUE how I’m getting to point A – where I’m at now in the manuscript to point B – this new stuff I just wrote) but hey I can do that ‘cause I’m the author. =o)
So again, I just started writing this scene where there’s drama and fighting going on (kinda fun stuff to write actually…lol…)  and it’s just flowing out of me, making me feel like I’m on a roll and when I stopped, I thought – WOW! That was awesome – over a page in less than 30 minutes and I liked what I wrote!  Which is nice, because there are times I write and look back thinking it was horrible and needs a lot of work (which seems to happen to me when I try to force myself to write when I’m not in the mood), but today was nice.
Especially, in spite of the teeth pain I still had and the sore throat I woke up with. Lunch was productive and yeah, I wish I could have worked my butt off at the gym but it was good to write. Just have to remember to bring my manuscript with me in my gym bag just in case I’m not up to par working out so I can move forward in the novel.

And to end things: an interesting saying I found today on Pinterest below……

Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)