TGIF!!!
During my lunch today I have been working on my novel, and again, I'm in the middle of another very fun, exciting scene (Karaoke at Hopkins!) that if I was at home, would have written for hours, grinning from ear to ear, and laughing at some points. I can picture the scene so clear in my head and I can’t seem to keep up (typing wise) with the picture playing out. I have to replay it over and over, making sure I didn't miss any details. So needless to say, I've only just started writing the scene when my lunch was over and I'm hoping I get the chance to work on it more during the weekend.
n our laundry room. Over the past weeks, my hubby has been building walls, drywalling, mudding, and lastly sanding. We bought paint last night and I am SO looking forward to painting and doing some laundry. (It's really getting backed up!)
I started going back to the gym this week, besides going to Zumba once a week and OMG! I am SOOOOOO sore! Hopefully by Monday I’ll feel better so I can hit the gym again on my lunch, jamming to some awesome music! =c)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)