*** That's right!!!! ~ Free printable! ***
I couldn't seem to find a grocery list that was broken up into the parts of the grocery store, in the order my family always seems to go. I have tried many other lists and don't seem like a perfect fit for us - close but not 100%. We always seem to be running back to previous aisles, getting items we forgot because they were father down on the list, missed the first time.
So I created this grocery list sheet in hopes of being more productive when I shop. I know it's nothing fancy, or colorful, or has pretty pictures on it. But being simple means: less ink (equals less cost for me to print and use), less confusing to the eye, and hopefully cutting out running back to aisles or departments we already hit - and we can just get in and get out with the items we need.
Enjoy! =o)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)