Happy Valentine's Day!
I have been working hard on trying to find creative ways on celebrating Valentine's Day without breaking my budget and plan. My goal #2 for the 24 Month Project hasn't been going very well and I wanted to work really diligently on keeping goal #2 or as close as possible.
For the girls: I found STEALS. =oD I was on cloud 9 when I left! I couldn't believe the prices I was picking the items up.
For the hubby: What do you get a hubby for Valentine's Day? I was drawing a blank. Yeah, I could buy him hunting stuff, more clothes (<---he doesn't like when I do that. lol), tools?
=o/ But if I did any of that, then I would be spending money.
Again, I racked my brain. Did some random Internet inspiration. Then I found what I wanted to do!
I took a deck of cards we had in our junk drawer (free!) and did 52 ways I love you and added a little twist on it.
All the Ace's, I told him how awesome he was. ;o)
All the 10's, I mentioned we will be together for 10 years this summer.
All the Jacks, I use them as coupons. =o)
He thinks I'm a dork, but I'm his dork. ;o)
Woke up this morning to the hubby making my lunch - Pasta in a crock pot so I can pretend it's Olive Gardens. Awwwww..... =o) And he gave me Twizzlers. Awwwww. =o) And I was surprised by the awesome gift I received from my boss!
I am having a wonderful Valentine's Day. =o)
Happy Friday & Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)