Saturday, February 1, 2014

2 of 24

***A short while ago I talked about what's going to happen in 24 short months from now! ***CLICK HERE*** If you need to refresh yourself.***
 =oD  

Anywho, the 24 month project of downsizing has begun! BRING IT ON! =oD

(Side Note: If you ever want to join with me in this goals, feel free! You can only do certain ones, all of them, or just one. I think that it would be super awesome if you joined me.) ;o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways...............
So....


Goal #2) DO NOT BUY ANYTHING that isn't necessary for the month of February.

AKA:
Do I need new clothes? No. I have a closet full.
Do I need anymore decorations? No.
Do my kids need any clothes? No. They have closets full too.
Do my kids need any new toys? No. They have enough.
Do we need to eat out? No.
Do we need to spend money on fun? No. There are lots of free fun stuff to do. We just have to be creative.


I must stick to the February budget only purchasing things that i need like, gas, food, toiletries, etc. Only the basic necessaries.

But what about Valentine's Day?!?!?!

What about it?

Why do I have to buy stuff for Valentine's Day? Why can't I be creative with it? Why do I have to use money to celebrate that holiday? Is Valentine's Day about money? Last time I checked it wasn't. It's suppose to be about love.

Will it be hard not to buy the girls some cute Valentine clothes or decorations? Sure. I know I'll be tempted and it won't be easy getting through the 28 days.

How does this goal go along with the downsizing project? If I don't buy any extra stuff for a month, that's less stuff I brought into my home that i have to deal with later. =o) And more money that can go to Goal #1. ;o)  Haaaaddd to sneak that in there.


So to recap my rambling. lol

Goal #1 for the 24 month project: To pay van off by the end of 2014 August 2014! (P.S. Final amount paid on van loan in January - $2,575! Blew December's amount out of the water! Boo-YEAH!)

Goal #2 for the 24 month project: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING unnecessary for the month of February.

Wish me luck! =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)