Saturday, February 8, 2014

Random~ness

As most of you know, I'm on this crazy kick of paying my van off like 3 years early. So to do that, I'm being a crazy woman, draining the bank account almost to zero, sending weekly payments to the bank. (The bank says my next payment is due 8/21/15 <-- Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!) =oD

Anyways, the hubby has talked about going away for a weekend like a mini- vacation. Normally we do mini-vacations like that after we pay off a bill as a reward. We haven't paid off the van yet (our next bill to pay off), but the hubby and I have been putting crazy hours in working Saturday after snowy Saturday. So I understand why he's asking, but we don't have any extra money to cover the costs - at least via our paychecks that I'm willing to give up from paying it to the bank. lol

The hubby has worked on the side "making" extra money that I don't see literally - that is because he only gets paid like every 3 to 4 months - after I hound the hubby until he is almost insane - then he will ask his  --- lets call this person - his "other employer" (<--Keeping it on the down low......for now) to pay him.

[PLEASE NOTE: when hubby works this side job, I have to pick up the slack with the house work because he obviously can't be in two places at once. And many times when he works this side job on the weekends, I have to stay home and watch our girls. This gets old when you don't see any money coming in to help out.]

So, anyways. I flipped through the hubby's timesheets from this "other employer" and noticed the last time hubby got paid was back in the first part of NOVEMBER....... so hubby is well over due to get paid for services rendered that I know this "other employer" has already been paid for from the customers. And I was told from the hubby that he wasn't going to work anymore for this "other employer" until he got paid, but that didn't happen this week.... >=oP

Then I got this bright idea! =oD I was very pleased with myself.

Last night I brought of the subject of the weekend get-a-away he has been wanting to go on. And he's listening. I then remind him how we don't have any money in the checking account to cover this. He agrees, still listening. Then I try to nonchalantly say that if he got paid from his "other employer" .............

That's when he walked out of the room, knowing all too well what I was hinting at. GGrrrrrrrrrr

I thought if I could get the fire under the hubby's butt, that if he wanted to go on this weekend trip, all he had to do was to get on the "other employer's" butt to pay him and then - BAM. Hubby's happy - he get's his trip and I'm happy that it didn't take away from money that could go to the van loan. Win-win, right?!

Yeah I know I could ask the hubby for that money from the "other employer" to also pay on the loan but I can't do that to the hubby. Then he won't want to continue going crazy on the loan over upcoming months. I would be SUPER happy if he gave me 1/2 the money for the van though. ;o) Just putting it out there.

A girl can dream right? =oD







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)