My pretty planner is in full force for 2014. I had to make a few adjustments. This year's planner is a tad bit smaller than last years and doesn't have an extra notes section, which is okay. I'm not complaining at all. I like my free planner. =o) It's just the notes section gave me a chance to put bigger stickers or quotes in that area. Also the current planner is made from recycled paper (go green!) and the pages are thinner than the previous 2013 planner. Again, not complaining; but have to adjust to the markers I use because they have been showing on the next week's pages. I either can't use the thin markers I have been or I have to plan next weeks stickers better to cover up where it has bleed through.
Also with my pretty planner, it could get extremely costly over time, I'm sure, if I purchased all new stuff all the time. But at the moment I have a filing cabinet full of scrapbooking stuff I haven't had the time to touch. It's just sitting there waiting to be used. So at the moment, I have been raiding the filing cabinet, free of charge. =o)
Week 2: Snowman Theme with a splash of horse for Taylor's Birthday Party.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)