Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January Random~ness Picture Edition

So far I'm not too impresses with you January. You need to step it up a notch. It's been WAY TOO  COLD! I feel behind the eight-ball so to speak about being ready for the new year. And had a scare yesterday when we found water coming from Taylor's ceiling. =o/ So January, you need to get your act together and improve yourself....
 
 
Anyways, since Christmas, more pictures were taken. =o)
 
Jr was a good boy and Santa got him some new toys. He was happy. New toys equaled more play time.

Cloie painting very carefully, trying to stay in the lines. =o)

 
She did a great job! =o)


Where was Taylor? Reading in her room avoiding the camera. =oP
 
And at hubby's work Christmas party.........lol
I just love this picture. =oD

Taylor's birthday card I madefor her birthday party this weekend. <3 Can you guess the theme? hee hee =o)

Cloie having fun New Years Eve. Again, Taylor was too busy playing for pictures. lol

Jr enjoying the spot light of the camera, striking a pose. =o)
"Play with me!" ~ Jr

Jr playing with his new toy. =o)
"Deal ya to try to take it and throw it." ~ Jr

 
Stay warm out there! Today, we finally above zero degrees! Heat wave of 30 degrees coming this weekend. Boo-yeah! lol
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)