Friday, January 17, 2014

1 of 24 Progress Report #2

(A short while ago I talked about what's going to happen in 24 short months from now! ***CLICK HERE*** If you need to refresh yourself. =oD Any who, the 24 month project of downsizing has begun!)

Goal #1 (January 2014) To have the van paid off before the end of 2014 August 2014. <-- That's right, I edited it!


So....... hi there again. =oD It's a little over have way through January and I'm kinda super geeked. So in December I paid a little over $1,900 on my van loan and I am well on my way again this month. =o)

So far as of 1/17/14, I have sent $1,831 to the bank! =oD BOO YEAH!!!!! (AND that's while having extra cost of throwing a birthday party for my oldest daughter.)

It just feels purely AWESOME to see that HUGE number! (AND to see such a huge number two months a roll just makes it even more awesome!)

Hubby has been on board this month (yeah!), working extra time so we have extra money to throw on the loan! =oD

Remember, the month of January isn't fully over with and I have 2 more weeks to attack it some more.

Are you getting sick about hearing about this redicious crazy pay my van loan off plan yet? I hope not. =oD Cuz after I get that bad boy paid off, I can do a little happy dance, then I have 2 other things I need to pay before the end of 2014 (but I will reveal them later on in the year, so you need to stay tuned). ;o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)