Friday, April 20, 2012

~Butterfly kisses~

We went to see the butterflies a few weeks ago, my mom, the girls, and I on Saturday morning.  Both girls had a blast trying to get the butterflies to stay on there finger. Taylor had many different butterflies on her finger and even helped her sister Cloie to have a turn. What a great day to get some pretty awesome pictures!



The two pictures above: I just love the pop of color the flower offers along with the Monarch butterfly, one with it's wings open and the other with them closed. 

Below: Taylor is showing Cloie how to put your finger next to the butterfly for it to walk on to it.


Below: Cloie's turn with mom's help so she could lean towards the butterfly. 



Below: Taylor had one on her finger that we caught on camera.  



Below: Cloie finally had one on her finger! 


Below: And then it went to her shirt. She enjoyed watching it walk on her. 


Below: Cloie posing so grandma could take a picture. By then, the butterfly walked under her chin and she had to be careful not to look down because then she would crush the butterfly. 

Below: A picture I took.  I again love the pop of color from the flower and the Monarch. My mom blew this up to poster size and it was SHARP looking (if I don't say so myself.) ;o)


Below: This butterfly was on Taylor and was trying to sneak out.


Great times, great memories, and great pictures! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)