Monday, April 30, 2012

April ~ Where did you go???

A lot of memories were made in such a short time. It just seems like yesterday it was almost Easter, then Easter came and went. Then before we knew it, it was today,

the last day of April.


P lans for the future are: plugging away at my two goals this month. I am having a garage sale May 17-19!!!! SOOOO if you need baby/toddler stuff, look no further!  =o) Also I’m going through my clothes before then too, and random house hold stuff will be in there. So this will be part of my decluttering in 2012. Hopefully, I’ll be able to squeeze some awesome writing in there somewhere.



Rembering April Showers bring May Flowers: Rainy days are normally not fun

and sometimes turns into nasty storms, but they are a must for greatness to follow. In
turn I need to apply this thinking into my life. Hard work now will give me the rewards I desire in the future. So all this work to organize and declutter my home will make me happier, having a simpler life in the future. Also to have my dream house in the near future, I must work hard and put in the time and sweat now to have a beautiful home in the future.

I know I can’t be a better person and reach my goals without help from my family and God. And during any hard times I face, I need to lean on them for support, which

is hard for me. (I rarely ask for help and when I do finally breakdown and ask, it’s

because I’m over my head drowning.) I have great plans for myself to be this person I

desire to be – a person God would be proud of. I know it’s going to take time and I’m

going to fall a million times trying to get there. I want to grow and be a better person. I

want to be a gorgeous May flower, staying proud, facing the sun happily after those

April Showers are done.

Life isn’t easy and at times it seems like I never get a break and have to work my tail off while others just seem to get things handed to them. But deep down I know

what I have I’ve earned through hard work, sweat, and tears. I have everything

because God has allowed it and I gratefully thank him EVERYDAY! If it wasn’t for

him, I won’t be where I am and won’t be willing to go where I’m planning on going.

April was a extremely busy, stressed, and tested month. Going from winter right into

the craziness spring brings is always challenging, this year is no exception. But I’ve

made it - thanks to the help of my family and God. I know there will be more storms

but look forward to May flowers that follow! =o)

Pinned Image

















Don't forget to click your reaction to this below. =oD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)