Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Random~ness Wednesday

One week until Christmas! I'm so ready for it! Just trying to patiently wait. ;oD

Christmas tree up? Check.

Girls Christmas dresses bought? Check.

Girls Christmas pictures done? Check.

Sharing tree gifts bought and returned? Check.

Christmas cards sent? Check.

Christmas gifts all wrapped & labeled? Check.

So ready!

There is snow on the ground, and not just a dusting either. Inches of snow on the ground. And I have the MOST AWESOME neighbor EVER! Who has a plow and so far this winter I haven't had to shovel the driveway. Yes. Be jealous people. He's myyyyyyyy neighbor, Be jealous, very jealous!

And even thought it's been super cold - like January cold (e.i. single digits at times), I can deal with it because there is snow on the ground and Christmas is coming. One. Week. Away.

And I still am happy even though I have been sick for the past few weeks. Some days are better than others. All days I must be drugged with cold meds just to make it through. With today being one of those better days where I don't feel like staring out the window with my vision and mind getting fogged. My eyes are mostly awake, my head seems clear, and I can actually breathe. <--- that's huge people!

So besides me recovering from my month long cold, things are going pretty well. My family is all healthy, except me. I have some money in the bank, bills are paid, a great job & co-workers, my family and friends surrounding me, awesome neighbors, God watching over me, and Jesus' birthday coming up.

Life is good. <3


Happy Wednesday!! =o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)