Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fashion sense & some throw back

I would say Cloie has quite a bit of fashion sense for a 4 year old. She normally won't pair a patterned shirt with a pair of patterned pants unlike the Hubby and Taylor (at the age of 4) who would. So I think Cloie has some good fashion sense so far.

Anyways, this morning Cloie was tired and asked hubby if he would pick out her clothes for her. Since it was a whole whooping 4 degrees outside, he picked a t-shirt, a sweater to be worn over and some purple pants. Not too bad right? Layering on a cold day is smart.

Well when Cloie came out, she looked like this.
 
Not exactly how hubby planned it. Apparently she wanted people to see her t-shirt so she layered it over the sweater. =oD She also came out saying, "Daddy, you forgot to pick out my socks!"
 
 
lmao. Yup, never a dull moment with Cloie around. =oD
 
 
 
 
~~~THROW BACK THURSDAY~~~
 
 


Taylor rockin' the duck lips at Disney ~ February 2009
 
 


1 comment:

Melissa said...

She is AWESOME! I love that kid!!

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)