Back in January,Taylor had her 9th birthday party. She wanted a My Little Pony Themed party. We kept her party low key since we normally go on a winter vacation weekend as part of her birthday. I made My Little Pony signs for all the different snacks and lemonade.
First things first, cake and ice cream. =o)
This cake was done by her Aunt Diane as part of her gift! =oD What 9 year old girl wouldn't want a zebra cake?
Taylor and her friend. =o)
Getting ready to blow out the cake!
Her cousin Sophie happily playing with a balloon, waiting for some yummy cake. =o)
Apparently you can tell Cloie didn't have a nap here in this picture. lol Taylor behind the cake I made. She picked out a chocolate cake with white frosting. I sneaked in chocolate chips and she asked for toys on top of her cake. She was very happy with the 2 My Little Ponies I picked out. =oD And she was happy I used yellow frosting for the wording - her favorite color (at the moment).
Make a wish!
Gift time! =o)
New clothes!
Pollys!
More skinny jeans!
Um... yeah....she's a little excited about this one. lol
Her eye balls are about to pop. A big semi truck! Even Cloie is getting excited too.
More My Little Ponys and a yellow one too!
Another book for her collection. =o)
More Pollys!
Pretty nails! Perfect for mommy and Taylor time. =o)
New cute Barbie clothes!
OHHH!!!! One Direction!!!! Taylor was super excited about this one. She already told me which one she thought was cute! =oP lol
Grandma made her a tutu so she can play princess with her sister. =o)
Uncle Jon and Cloie
Mommy and daddy got you some Bosch tools!
Just Kidding! More Pollys and new bedding! =o)
"My help you Talor!" ~ Cloie
A reminder to follow your dreams. =o)
Cute ring holders!
She had a blast and we thank everyone who came and made this a special day for Taylor. <3
1 comment:
so cute we all had fun at Taylors Party Love Grandma Shari and Gary Chase had to stay home...
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)