Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Church Funny





So this past Sunday, we were in church and had to sit back farther than normal because there were 2 baptisms going on. Church began, so we all stood up and I was holding Cloie so she could see and point to the words in the music book as we sang.

She looked around after a minute or two, commenting, "I don't see God. Where is God."

Then she smiled and pointed. "There he is." (To the priest.) Then she commented, "Oh, there three Gods!" (We had 2 other priests visiting mass as well.)

I had to correct her after trying not to laugh too hard. "That's Father. They are called Fathers."

"We have 3 Fathers." She corrected. =oD

Other Church funnys below for you to enjoy. =o)

 


 


 

 
Yeah....it's getting to be that time again....lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)