I intervened, "They are too small for you so now they are hers."
Taylor seemed fine with that but noticed that the socks were pulled all the way up, crew cut style. Taylor motherly reached over and pushed them down. stating, "They look better down since you have shorts on."
Needless to say, this set Cloie off, full two year old tamper.
Taylor turned to me, not wanting to get in trouble, "I was just trying to help."
"I know. Put them back to the way she had them."
"Yes, Tay. Put them back." Cloie repeated in between sobs.
"She is being picky about her socks." Taylor commented after the socks were back to where Cloie had it and Cloie was calming down .
"Some kids are honey. Aunt Sheryl use to roll her socks down. I didn't get it." I smiled because it was a great memory of my sister. She was so headstrong about how fashionable rolling down her socks were; and now, she's the one I turn to for fashion advice.
Maybe Cloie will follow in her footsteps.......starting with socks. =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)