Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Random~ness Wednesday


Hello on this fine Wednesday. I feel very random lately, going here, starting that, moving over to there starting this and getting nothing completely done. I like to think of my random~ness as multi-tasking but the thing about multitasking is that normally, you get things completed, not just 95% done then drift onto the next thing.

I would love to blame the change in the seasons, the earlier sun sets, but deep down, I know I'm the only one to blame for my lack of following through. Dang it!

Maybe I can blame it on the fact that my eyes are really tired and I want to wear my reading glasses but of course they are in the only bag I can't find since Friday. Go figure.  Maybe I can blame my allergies that have kicked in fogging my mind. Maybe it's due to the fact I have fallen off the bandwagon of decluttering my house. (SEE HERE what I'm talking about.) Maybe it's the fact that I must have plainly lost my mind all together.

Who knows. Well, God knows but he sure didn't update me on why. Not very nice of him, is it? ;o)

This week feels SOOOOO long and yet for me, it's short. Cloie has been since since Sunday morning and I had to stay home with her Monday and half a day on Tuesday. Let me tell you, those 5 hours on Tuesday D. R. A. G. G. E. D!  Yup, they sure did and yet for most of it I was very productive. That can happen to you when you are gone for a day and a half of work. Things tend to pile up there. When unfortunately I caught up and am left with other stuff I need to do but don't have some burning desire to jump in and enjoy.

Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe I just need to run up and down a flight of stairs a few times to get out of this blah fogged funk. Maybe I just need to eat watermelon (have to purchase some first) all week so I don't gain a pound from not going to the gym this week.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm having a good hair day and my awesome hair have filled my mind.

Maybe it's the fact I'm being balls-y and am probably going to be making a fool out of myself in T minus 2 days.

Maybe I am seeing and thinking things that aren't really there. Wouldn't put it past myself.

All I know is that have to get back on that silly bandwagon, focus on what my goals are, what are priorities in my life, what matters the most to me, focus on that and strive forward.

Slowing forward, keeping my eye on the light at the end of the tunnel.

No matter how far or dim it seems. It's still there waiting for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)