This year in Michigan, our winter season has been very mild and an ugly shade of dead brown grass than a lovely white blanket of snow. And it seems like every chance we get to be white, the snow melts away. My girls only got the chance to go sledding twice. Maybe this weekend, it will be three times! And this year, Cloie actually likes snow! Who knew!!! LOL
Anyways… TGIF! This weekend is the beginning of the crazy season of prior-to-my-sister’s-wedding! Beginning this weekend, I have a bridal shower with another one the weekend after. Fun times ahead, for sure! Then it’ll be time to boogie down at the bachelorette party the month after! I’m very excited!!!! (It's been years since I partied in D-town!)May is coming very fast!
I never have been a bridesmaid before and am enjoying all the fun things that come with it! Hopefully I’m a better bridesmaid than…….
<----- ;o)
On to the next topic…LOL I got my BUTT KICKED from bowling Tuesday night! OMG! Wii bowling is brutal! My arm STILL is killing me! (I might have pulled or torn my tricep???) I did bowl a mean 160! (Which in real life 80 is doing awesome for me!) but, my hubster bet me at the end with a 180. Darn him! Rematch will be in the future (after my arm feels better, of course). And then after almost making my right arm fall off, I went to Zumba back to back (Wednesday and Thursday). It was a good workout both days, doing a lot of tummy moves to some awesome music too!!! I heart "club" music! =o)
Now my stomach feels like someone beat the crap out of it. (Wish it would just become a six-pack already… I can dream right? LOL)
But back to TGIF! It’s Friday!! And snowing! YEAH! (It's what it's suppose to do in winter in Michigan. Plus, I have 7 hours left of work; then I get to take 45 minutes to drive 10 miles home in the beautiful snow and ice. (Not dreading the drive since I really haven't had to drive a lot in the snow and ice - only a few handfull of times this winter.) I get to go home to my lovely family and eat fish (because it’s Lent). Maybe we’ll play the Wii (Toy Story or Just Dance) or maybe watch a movie, but can’t wait to have some family time with all of them. <3 =o)
Happy Friday!




1 comment:
That is the most beautiful picture of snow! It looks like my yard in Colorado, not Michigan!!
And I love the look of your blog, the decorative trim you chose is very pretty.
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)