I'm having a slow start to this TGIF. I was almost done getting ready to go work when, while brushing my teeth, I bent over to spit and pulled a muscle in my back! WTH??? Who does that, seriously? Only a polish person, right? I have NEVER pulled a muscle (not counting spraining my ankles) and never had back issues. But yet on this grey cold Michigan morning, I pulled my back while brushing my teeth, shooting pain through my insides, sharp enough to take my breath away. Not my plan of a good Friday morning.
Oh course this is the first week in months since I missed going to Zumba (I go at least once a week). Maybe its because of that? Yeah it's that, so my hubby needs to ensure that I go at least once maybe twice a week - to prevent injuries. =o) I like that thought!
I want to be buff like a llama come summer so I don't have time to pull muscles while brushing my teeth. Seaaashhh..... =o)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)