Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Review



Well….today is February 28th and I can’t remember doing any organizing toward my organized, cluttered free home. Thank goodness for leap year tomorrow! HA!

Well, I must say I feel good about paying off my credit card and plugging away at the family one. Hopefully in a few more months we will have no credit card debt!!!! That would be awesome! Also, this month I have been trying very hard not to buy things right away and wait it out. We is trying very hard to get our finances organized and one step closer to debt free, paying with cash only system. Baby steps. So a baby step was taken today when I hit paid card in full online today.
Paying it off today will make us tight for the next two weeks, but the weeks to come will be much better. Knowing that I can eat pasta for the next two weeks . ;o)
Also I am in desperate need to file paid bills and make my 2012 folders. YIKES! I have over two months worth of papers to file. (I have started paying March bills, thus creating the over two month’s worth.) So….if I get my butt in gear and file all the paid papers, get my 2012 folders organized, I will have our finances organized. (Right now I have to dig through a mountain of paper to find what I need, while the top papers fall to the ground, and Cloie thinks they are papers for her to draw on.)

So in February I:
1.     Re-arranged the living room, vacuumed behind all the furniture and organized all the electronics.
2.     Filed all loose papers in office hutch, put 2011 bill folders away, created 2012 files, and now have an organized office area.* (*This is me thinking positive that I will do all of this tonight.)
3.    wrote 6 pages in my novel! Yeah it’s not organizing but it’s one step closer to my other goal of having the novel finished by the end of this year.

And, thinking of it, this was an extremely busy month at work, finishing yearend two weeks before the deadline. BOO YEAH! =oD  (That’s like doing 100 things at home! LOL) So having that huge thing glooming over me gone, I can now start organizing some things at work too.
So I didn’t have a long list of all the awesome things done, making my home organized and clutter free, BUT I did do something. And to me, that means a lot. That’s means I wasn’t lazy and I didn’t do anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)