Thursday, February 9, 2012

25 Things ~ #1





(From the blog Home Remedies)  <-- great blog by the way! =0)

1. I love living in a small town.

2. I am a home body and don't like to go out all the time.

3. If you asked me when I was 20 if I wanted kids and to be married, my answer would have been - heck no! ( I even told my parents to look at my sister for grandkids.) I had big dreams of having an awesome career - working my way up in an accounting firm! Who knew things would change a year and a half later.

4. I LOVE change ~ only on my terms though. I re-arrange my living room every three months, my desk from time to time, and anything else I can. I even change my hair from time to time. I've tried having short black hair, red hair, and now am waiting to grow the red out to maybe try highlights?

5. My favorite color has changed numerous times over the years and currently is green. =o)

6. My two favorite things to do are eating and sleeping.

7. I am SOOOOOOOOO not a morning person and lucky me.....my hubster is......

8. I enjoy reading self help books and am always looking for ways to improve myself or the things around me.

9. I love old farmhouses! I always wanted to live in one, but have come to like mountain cabin style homes as well, thanks to my hubster.

10. I still have my pen fetish that I've had since junior high.

11. I consider myself, normal – average, even blah.

12. I have always loved to write stories and have been trying to write my novel since.....um.... 1995-ish...lol Work in progress I guess, and on my bucket list to finish.

13. My favorite number is 13.

14. I love my younger sister dearly and look up to her in so many ways. <3

15. I'm always cold.

16. I'm VERY random in everything I do. I blame it on my polishness. ;o)

17. I'm very extremely stubborn. BUT…. My stubbornness has driven me to finish school while being pregnant and having a newborn, being financially sound (not relying on anyone but myself), and has gotten me one step closer to building my dream home! It has helped me reach my goals and dreams thus far.

18. I'm a hard worker and am not scared to work for the things I want. Isn't that how life is supposed to be? Not handed to you?????

19. I HATE confrontations with a passion and will avoid it, even if it hurts me in the long run. (I'm trying to work on this because this isn’t healthy.)

20. I hate making mistakes and am extremely hard on myself. I expect a lot out of myself and can be my worse enemy at times.

21. I love my kids with all my heart! They and my hubster are my world! I would work 2 jobs (which I have done twice now) to make sure they have what they need. I also work hard to shape my girls to be well-rounded, independent, unique individuals that go after their dreams.

22. I feel extremely blessed! Am I underpaid? - for sure. Do I always get what I want? - no. Do things go wrong and break at the most worst time - yup! BUT... I STILL feel and know I'm extremely blessed! I thank God for that!

23. I am very emotional person and wear my emotions on my sleeve. I cry when I'm happy.

24. My favorite season is fall.

25. I enjoy eating white cheddar rice cakes.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)