Well, hello there!
After a rough morning dealing with yet another issue in my life; yes, the "trying to get divorce" crap saga continues and never seems to end. But, I am here - alive, getting stronger each and every day, trying to enjoy the first day of spring.
It's sunny and a comfortable 52 degrees outside. Oh, and today is Friday too! Bonus! Another fun weekend is in store, which after this morning, I do need. PLUS, I have an AWESOME lunch date on Monday which I'm getting super geeked up for. =o)
The Michigan winter was brutally harsh this year and to me, seems like a reflection of how my life have been through those months. You find out how strong you have to be to endure the repeated harshness and who you can relay on for refuge and who you can't for nothing but drama and more pain.
But it's spring now, and with that, I have a hint of hope that it means I'll be divorced soon. Then I can cut "the dead" out of my life for good; not letting it weigh me down anymore. I can grow and move forward with my life, to grow as a person. I will be able to be even stronger once the dead is cut and gone, less "bruden" that I'll have to carry, giving room for new growth, new friends & family to take place of the old dead ones. Why keep anything that isn't helping you become better or healthier?
Spring isn't without a few straggling snow storms or rain showers, but those storms aren't as painful as the winter ones because with each rain storm brings spring flowers to life, adding pops of color to the grey winter landscape, trees explode with tiny leaves, and the birds sing their beautiful songs and fly free.
Happy first day of Spring!
Cheers to what all spring will bring into our lives in the up coming months.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)