Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

I have been doing some thinking lately as to what I want my attentions for this blog to be and if I even want to continue it or just take it down completely.

I want to continue this blog to showcase my thriftiness and be a place where I can express my experiences as a single mother. But lately, I have been too busy with daily life to be thrifty or work on house projects, etc. Hence the lack of posts on the blog.

I don't want to continue the blog because I have found other creative ways to express myself that I feel fits me better right now. Plus, I don't know if I want continue something that is connected to my past.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)