Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What a week...

Let me tell you that being sick for over a week really can do a number on a person. Ugh!

I feel out of whack even though now that I'm 85% better. I feel like I lost 2.5 days somewhere....okay... I know where they went - me taking NyQuil or sipping chicken noodle juice, praying my stomach and pounding headache would go calm down. That's where the 2.5 days went. I was either in bed, in the recliner, or bathroom.

Even though today is Tuesday, my weekly routine is out of whack too - big time. I didn't do bills like I normally do on Fridays - my body wasn't working properly, especially my brain because it was full of NyQuil. Figured if I was knocked out having some really whacked out dreams (I'm using the word whacked a lot aren't I?), then maybe my stomach couldn't evict any of my contents out, what little was in there - if any. I also didn't have my weekly white board done for the week so the family knows what appointments are going on this week - today's parent/teacher conference for Taylor. I don't have the weekly dinner board done either. Thank goodness for leftovers.

But besides those minor things, I feel like I have to start over on setting the routines in place again. Let's not mention the cleaning that needs to be done. Oh the joys of finding out what doesn't get done while the mom of the house is sick.

This past Thursday was my birthday, which I kicked off being 33 with a bang - throwing up in a craft store while trying to take my lunch, my lucky pregnant sissy getting me a trash can. Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!........er........not. I think I'll wait a year before showing my face in that store. Don't want to be known as the Barf Girl... UGH!

So far, not too impressed with being 33 at the moment. =o/

BUT a positive note, today's suppose to be a heat wave of 40's and it's sunny! Spring might come yet! =o)



1 comment:

Melissa said...

It may just be me, but I'm not a fan of the odd ages. Sorry your's started out so crummy. I still think you're AWESOME...even if you are the barf girl! <3 ;-)

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)