***A short while ago I talked about what's going to happen in 24 short months from now! ***CLICK HERE*** If you need to refresh yourself.***
=oD
Anywho, the 24 month project of downsizing has begun! BRING IT ON! =oD
(Side Note: If you ever want to join with me in this goals, feel free! You can only do certain ones, all of them, or just one. I think that it would be super awesome if you joined me.) ;o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goal #3) SORT THROUGH GIRL'S CLOTHES & SELL CLOTHES THAT ARE TOO SMALL
Cloie has out grown 4T shirts and there is a mound growing what seems overnight downstairs over the past few months. I have been meaning to go through them and put them online to sell but never done it. Ugh... So the goal this month is to do that.
My kids have a TON of clothes. I could NOT do laundry for a month and their closets could still be over 1/2 full. They don't need that many clothes! Does Cloie really need two drawers of clothes? And I'm sure there are clothes that are too small taking up valuable space and hangers.
At the moment I plan on using the towards the next bill we need to pay off. There are 3 left that we plan to pay this year. The sooner I can pay the next bill off, the sooner I can work on the next one. =oD
So to recap my rambling. lol
Goal #1 for the 24 month project: To pay van off by
Goal #2 for the 24 month project: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING unnecessary for the month of February. <-- Didn't do very well. =o/
Goal #3for the 24 month project: Sort through girl's clothes & sell Clothes that are too small.
Wish me luck! =o)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)