Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A dog show that was suppose to be a hot air balloon show....lol

Again, back in May, we were invited (well I guess the hubby invited himself and us lol) to go the Frankenmuth to the dog show/hot air balloon show. We were game. =o) We went there and the dog show was great. It was neat to see the tricks the dog did. The girls were happy to go around asking people if they could pet their dogs. =o)

Before we went, the girls played a little bit.

"Shouldn't I be going since I am a dog and can do tricks like walk on water...." ~ Jr.

Girls having fun at the dog show. =o)

Walking around the shops after the dog show was done and had to play in the water. =oD


....and sit with a moose. =o)

...and play in a silly mirror. =o)


(Sorry it's sideways. Obviously I can't figure out how to take video correctly with my phone. =o( But I got it uploaded though! =oD


Anyways......after we did all that fun stuff, it was dark and time to go see the hot air balloon show........ but it was just a few baskets set up that lit their fires. NO BALLOONS. Nope. Just baskets. lmao

At least the dog show was fun! =oD


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)