Well a few months ago, my mother-in-law had a Simply Said Designs party at her house where they have tons and tons and tons of beautiful sayings you can put on walls, serving plates, coasters, etc.
I got one picked out and finally got it up on my wall with the help of the hubby. It was actually really easy but with it being medium size it was nice having someone helping with it. =o) We placed it on the blank wall across from the washer and dryer.
In the near future I plan to put pictures of the family around the saying so I can be reminded of who I am doing the laundry for.
Also, I had a four-day weekend (this past weekend) and had some fun with the girls spending mommy & daughter time with them. =oD
Cloie drew this picture. She said it is a picture of herself sticking out her tongue while flexing her arms to show her muscles. =oD Too cute! (3 years old) She even remembered to draw her teeth.
FUNNY FACE TIME!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Spring Tuesday! =oD






No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)