I have been good at exercising at least 2 to 3 times a week and at time up to 4. So I haven't got off that bandwagon which is good and haven't gained any weight from pigging out on junk.So I started to make sure there were lots of fresh fruits and veggies in the house (this will get easier once our garden is planted). Also I have been back to myfitnesspal.com....again.
Even though I have eaten really good lunches that I have made myself at work, which cost me only $2 a day! (1/2 bag of Dale's salad $0.50, 1/2 a pound of fresh strawberries $0.50, 1 cutie orange $0.50, and 2 tablespoons of light Italian dressing $0.50) And the awesome part is that according to myfitnesspal.com said that all that goodness was only 112 calories! So I ate a 7/8 oz (really small bag) of Funyuns (120 calories). =oD
BUT.................. the mighty candy jar stares me down looking oh so good. (You can't tell I have a sweet tooth can you?)
Mighty candy jar below. (It just calls out my name.....)
So I broke down, telling myself that I did such a good job of going to the gym and eating so well for lunch that I could have some jelly beans. So I counted out 14 of them because that was a serving size of 150 calories. So between my lunch and my candy, I consumed 382 calories.
So I am back to counting calories to help get some self control over the junk food and not over eating. Seeing the numbers on the screen seem to help keep the impulse eating at bay since I know how long and tiring it is to burn off just 100 calories. lol
So.... I'm back to counting..........again..........sigh


No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)