Friday, January 25, 2013

A Magical Number!



That's right people!!!!! My novel has reached over 100,000 words! That's a butt load of words! (Average words per page - 250.)Remember back in school when you dreaded writing a 3 page paper or 500-750 word paper and you just wanted to scream? You even tried to make margins bigger, double or even try triple spacing to spread out your 1 and 1/2 pages to the length it needed to be?

Well this girl, even though she is sicker than a dog, broke a new record (for herself) today during her lunch while eating some yummy Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup.

HOLY CRAP! =oD So happy! The novel as of today is 234 pages too. Not too bad either. I have a feeling that it will end up around 300 pages when I am done since I am not quite where I want to end the novel. The ending though is already wrote and where the rest of the novel leaves off (where I am currently working) isn't quite ready to connect to the ending. I do believe I have at least 2 more chapters to write yet.

Even though Christmas has come and past, that is where I am in the novel and the ending takes place in spring so I have to write in the gap. =oD

THEN after all that writing is done, then it tedious part of editing will begin. Until then, I get to look forward to more brain storming, plotting my characters next move towards there fate - the end of the story.

Hope everyone has a wonderful FRIDAY!!!! Yeah for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)